Hiring for A Telecom based Client
Roles and Responsibilities
- At least 5-6 years experience in supporting Network Infrastructure and or Operations
- Should have design, build and manage experience on Network Infrastructure
- Expert level experience with deployment, maintenance and operations of Cisco, Fortigate, F5 and Palo Alto Devices For example: For example: Cisco- ACI ,Nexus switches and Router.
- Good Knowledge of ITIL, framework good exposure of Service management
- Experience on designing network, routing and switching administration, including interface configuration, routing protocols, network workflow, ACLs, security requirements and establishing network specifications.
- Must have through knowledge of Dynamic IP Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP) and ability to independently analyze, configure and troubleshoot network connectivity.
- Good experience with deployment, maintenance and operations of Cisco, Juniper, HP, F5 Devices. Data, Load balancers, WAF, Firewall and wireless technologies.
- Experience in the documentation and design of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must have worked in NOC
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Work in shifts and provides after-hour and weekend on call support when required
- If Ok for above JD please share Profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Network (Support) Engineer
Salary: 16-18 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Department:Engineering – Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Athena Consultancy Services
A Telecom based Client
Job Category: Network (Support) Enginee
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Mumbai